Welcome back from Spring Break! We hope everyone is recharged and ready for eLearning.
Meals will continue with the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday schedule. Students will receive three meal packs on Wednesday.
- Per guidelines from the State Department of Education, Quarter 3 will be extended through the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
- The current Quarter 3 average will be updated as new assignments are graded.
- New formative assignments will be graded for participation and completeness.
- New summative assignments will be graded for proficiency on the knowledge and skills being assessed.
- We appreciate your help in encouraging your child to maintain a regular schedule and engage their e-learning work.
- Please contact your child's teacher or the school office if your child needs assistance.
- New assignments are posted by 8 AM each Friday.
- Students should sync their Chromebook to download new assignments and upload completed work between Friday and Monday of each week.
- Internet access points available outside of six locations across the district. School locations include SPES, FMIS, SMS, SHFA, and SHS. Access is also available at the new track ticket booth. Maps will be posted to the district website soon.
- Limited paper packets are available for students who are not able to engage in eLearning.
Pre-Break Packet Turn-in
Grades 1 - 12 should return completed paper packets issued before Spring Break by April 24. Containers have been placed outside each school’s front entrance for dropoff.
We very much appreciate our students' and parents' hard work during these unique circumstances!
FMIS Chromebook Pickup
Chromebooks will be available for pickup for FMIS students on the following dates from 9 AM - 11 AM or 1 PM - 3 PM.
- April 15, 16, and 17
Students at other schools who have not yet received a Chromebook should contact their school office for assistance.
Paper Packet Pickup
Students in 3K - grade 12 who need paper packets may pick up their work on April 15, 16, and 17 from 8 AM - 4 PM at their school’s main entrance.