October 9, 2020
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 12, 2020
October 21, 2020
October 29, 2020
Be on the lookout for a series of helpful videos. Topics include:
- Attendance Matters
- Getting Caught Up and Finishing the Course
- VirtualSC and Google Classroom Help
- Welcome to High School
- Keeping Students Healthy
Videos will be shared on social media, the website, and the Class of 2024 Google Classroom.
On Friday, October 9, parents will have the option to attend a conference in person or virtually. Parents will sign up for the week of 9/28 and will be given 20-minute increments to meet with the purple and gold teams.
- Virtual: Parents will be sent a Google Meet link and will sign on at their chosen time.
- In-Person: Parents and students will meet with the teachers in the media center or larger classrooms, such as those on the 300 Hall, in order to maintain the 6ft. distance.
If all slots are filled for Friday, October 9, parents will have the opportunity to conference with teachers the following Friday, the 16th.
Parents are always welcome to schedule conferences throughout the school year. Contact Ms. Young for more information.
Instructional Model Choice:
- Track A - Monday and Wednesday
- Track B - Tuesday and Thursday
- Students will learn at home 3 days each week.
- Track F - will work towards mastery of standards virtually.