What is PALS?
- PALS is an acronym for Promoting Achievement, Learning, & Success.
- PALS is a workshop to support ALL families of Sandhills Middle School students. We recognize that there is no one right way to parent and not all techniques work for all parents. Our goal is to provide parents with a range of tools and strategies that they can have at their disposal.
- PALS focuses on critical areas of social/emotional development, educational development and family development.
How can I participate in PALS?
- Our PALS program is self-paced and fully online. Each month, we will upload new resources to support you and your family.
- We will send email reminders each month when the new resources become available. To have your name added to the email list, please complete this form: Click here!