Digital Flyer Distribution
We are excited to share information about our partnership with Peachjar to help us unite schools, parents, and communities in our collective mission to elevate student outcomes! Peachjar’s platform streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing valuable school and community resources directly to families as digital flyers. By enabling our district to go paperless, Peachjar helps us save thousands of trees each year.
Peachjar for Families
Peachjar organizes all important school and community information in one place! In addition to receiving emails from your school, look for the ‘Peachjar’ button or icon on your school website to view all active flyers.
Peachjar for Community Organizations
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
Peachjar's Community Free Flyer Program is a benefit that Peachjar provides to give back to communities by covering the fees for one Community Free flyer per 28 days for organizations promoting a charitable free program, service, or resource where children are the direct beneficiary.
All flyers submitted for free distribution will be reviewed by Peachjar for verification of eligibility and must comply with the following requirements:
- Your charitable program, service, or resource directly benefits children and does not require participants to qualify, has no enticement for future fee-based programs, and does not serve the purpose of fundraising, collecting donations, or allowing for the purchase of products or services.
- Your organization is not nationally recognized and physically resides within the boundaries of the school district you wish to distribute to.
- Your organization is not receiving fees or revenue from vendors participating in the event.
Submissions are limited to one flyer distribution to one school district every 28 days. If you wish to distribute to more than one school district or more frequently than every 28 days, you may choose to distribute a standard flyer, subject to Peachjar's fees. Peachjar reserves the right to determine final eligibility.
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing, flyer creation tips, and more
- Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer
After you hit submit, your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. For more information on the process or pricing, please email email@example.com or call 858-997-2117.