Lexington 4 First Steps Parenting Program
The Lexington 4 First Steps Parenting Program "works collaboratively to ensure that all children start school ready to reach their highest potential with engaged support from their parents, caregivers and communities."
- Free Personalized visits - Visits take place in the home or virtually as we collaborate with parents to implement activites to meet the individual needs of the parent & child.
- Free written information - Written information is provided about early learning to help answer any questions you may have about your child.
- Free book - A free book is given at each visit to add to your home library.
- Developmental screenings - Screenings are administered to help monitor your child's progress.
- Parental Support - Support, enrichment & encouragement are provided for you & your child.
- Group Connections - Group connections are held once a month at the ECC or in the community.
- South Carolina First Steps - https://www.scfirststeps.org/
- Lexington County Public Library - https://lexcolibrary.com/
Lead Parent Educator
803-399-7977 (option 2)
803-399-7977 (option 3)