Returning Student Registration for Upcoming Year - 2021-2022
*ONLY for Returning Students*
Once again, we will be providing an online registration portal for returning students. This will allow you to complete your returning student registration from home!
Registration will be open from April 19 through April 30. Registration must be completed by April 30 to ensure that your student is appropriately scheduled for the 2021-2022 school year.
Monday, we will send an email to parents/guardians with instructions and a Snapcode for the registration system. Schools will also be sending home a letter via students with the same information. Please be on the lookout for both.
A Snapcode links your student’s information to your account. For security, do not share your Snapcode with others.
- A registration email containing your student’s Snapcode will be sent to the email address on file for Contact 1 and 2 or as listed in the guardian field tomorrow afternoon. Please remember to check your spam folder.
- A letter will also be send home via students.
- If you do not receive your Snapcode, please contact your current (2020-2021) school for assistance. They will ask some basic questions to confirm your identity.
- Parents who did not previously used the online system for enrollment or registration will be prompted to create an account.
- Proof of Residency must be uploaded to complete the online process. These can be in the form of a PDF or photo. A reminder about the types of documentation needed is below.
Paper packets will only be provided upon request. Please contact your child’s current school with your request.
Support and Assistance
If you need assistance, PowerSchool offers online help through the registration form. Also, your school office is available to assist during normal office hours.
School and course fees will be billed in September via our new online fee system.
Proof of Residency
One item must be provided from each category below.
- Real Estate Tax Receipt
2. Mortgage Statement/Receipt
3. Rental/Lease Agreement
4. Affidavit in Lieu of Lease/Rental Agreement
- Cable Television Bill
2. (Land) Telephone Bill
3. Electric/Gas Bill
4. Water/Sewer Bill
5. House Insurance Bill
6. Bank Statement
7. Medicaid Information
*ONLY for Returning Students*
Please remember that registration must be completed by April 30th to ensure that your student is appropriately scheduled for the 2021-2022 school year.-If you have not received your Snapcode, please contact your 2020-2021 (current) school for assistance. They will ask some basic questions to confirm your identity.-Parents who have not previously enrolled their students via the online registration system will be asked to create an account.-Proof of Residency must be uploaded to complete the online process. These can be in the form of a PDF or photo. Please see below Proof of Residence Form (Additional Information) for a reminder about the types of documentation needed.
If you need assistance, please contact your current school. Also, online help may accessed below: